Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So, Greece - anyone?




Greece.  That's going on my list too!  My hubby and I like to scuba dive and the sites I've been exploring lead me to beautiful Santorini Greece (pictured below).  It's exactly what I picture when I think of Greece - beautiful white buildings on a hill and (not pictured) millions of stairs ;)


Now I don't want to give the impression that I will be going to any of these places I post about anytime soon.  They are but dreams of places I want to go sometime in my life.  But,  if you have read any of my previous posts, you know that I'm all about setting goals and finding ways to achieve them, as well as learning different ways to motivate myself.  Travel motivates me.  Find what works for you and write it down - via blog, journal, post-it notes, scraps of paper you can fold up in your pocket or put on your mirror - and look at it often.  Remind yourself why you are working so hard.  And maybe someday we can meet up in Greece! (If travel is your thing :) )

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.
Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice"

1 comment:

  1. So.SO. SOOOOO beautiful!! Definitely very high on my dream vacation list!!

    ReplyDelete