Friday, August 12, 2011

Goal Update

I'm trying very hard to make sure I keep documenting my goals and stay on track with it.  It's how you get results :)  Last night, the hubby and I talked more about my MCAT test goals and decided on a reward for when I take the test. If I get the score I'm aiming for - a 35, we will go on a trip with money from a side job the hubby is going to take up this winter.  So - I have something to work towards - crazy!  I really want to travel, badly!!  Hopefully this will give me the kick in the butt I need.  Since I'm not taking the test until January now, I am making a less rigid study schedule.  I will study every Tuesday and Wednesday for 2 hours.  I will take one practice test a month until Dec. 1st and then I take one each week. Also when it gets closer I will start studying more frequently.  I feel this schedule will give me the flexibility I crave to do things that are fun that I currently feel guilty for - scrapbooking, sewing, crocheting and reading.

The hubby takes his SHELF exam in Pediatric Surgery today - which signifies the end of period two (rotation 1 for him)!!! Whoohoo!!  We are celebrating with a trip to the cabin to see his grandma and get in some good ole fashion Minnesota summer air, clear lake water and smokey campfire :) oh, and hopefully a pontoon ride or two and possibly some water skiing, maybe a visit with friends - Oh the possibilities =) Enjoy your weekend - I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment