Monday, August 15, 2011

M is for Motivate, right?

"Don't be pushed by your problems, instead, be led by your dreams!"



Isn't it beautiful?!  The "Disney" Castle in Germany.  This is definitely on my list of place to go.  MCAT trip, maybe?!?!  In fact, I'm going to update my Dream Board with it tonight! =) However, first, I'm going to put in two hours of MCAT study time.  I mentioned how I was planning on studying on Tuesday and Wednesday (which is still the original plan) but this week I know I have a commitment on Wednesday so I'm going to "get it out of the way" tonight.  Well, one night of it anyway. Then, I will play with my Dream Board and do some scrapbooking and enjoy my evening!! I'll probably read a little more of The Help, too.  I'm 50% done and it is awesome!! I highly recommend it!  Oh, and I'm going to make more ice tea for my mornings.  Enjoy your Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment