Monday, September 5, 2011

Whew!

This weekend was a whirlwind.  Let me give you a quick recap - I will try have a more interesting post tomorrow, right now I'm wiped!

Friday night I saw The Help - AMAZING!!  but the book is always better!

Saturday Morning I studied - yes! Mission Accomplished!

Saturday noon I got my hair did - always a treat!

Saturday night I went to a wedding - EPIC Night with med school friends! Congrats Kristen and Bryan!

Sunday Morning we all ate breakfast at Baker's Square - my new favorite 'Perkins'!

Sunday afternoon I went to the State Fair and got to see my godson - wonderful!

Sunday evening my hubby and I had date night - Chinese food and the last Harry Potter movie (finally!)

Monday morning - work, which was awesome. I'm serious, it was actually fun (and time and a half doesn't hurt!)

Monday noonish - grocery shopping. I finally have food in my house again!

Monday afternoon - Got to walk Lake Nakomis!  Another cross of my Summer to do list!!  Wooohoo! 

Monday evening - Another walk, this time with my hubby!! And some quality FB time as well as catching up with all my blogs! =)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend - and maybe got to relax a little more than I did....wait, who am I kidding, I love this stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment