Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Favs!

There are so many things I love about Fall.  One being all my favorite TV shows start back up!  This year, I cannot wait for....


Grey's Anatomy: Thursdays ABC 8pm CT Season Premiere Sept. 22!




House MD: Mondays FOX 8pm CT Season Premiere Oct 3!


Bones: Thursdays FOX 7pm CT Premiere TONIGHT!!!  2 hour Special!



 Two other favorites are

 One Tree Hill - Only, as I looked for the premiere date it looks like I may have to wait until Spring 2012!!  But I am just grateful it's coming back - AGAIN! 


I learned from a friend the other day that Chad Michael Murray signed on for this season too!  Woohoo!!!
And,

Army Wives
but again, I think I have to wait for Winter 2012 for that show.



It's probably a good thing they are spread out though, now I won't spend ALL my time in front of the TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment