Thursday, September 8, 2011

I had a great day...until...

Hello blog followers,

I promised a post about mornings last night.  I didn't get to it this morning.  I did however, get up earlier, so that's a start!!  I had a great day.  I worked both jobs, I got to spend time with a great friend and we ventured to a farmer's market - but then, my day kind of turned around....stupid ATM ate my debit card!  ugh!  I mistyped my PIN ONE TIME!  Aren't they suppose to give you 3 tries?  Anyway, I called the bank - of course I got no answer and was cut off multiple times.  Needless to say it was kind of a crappy ordeal.  I treated myself to frozen yogurt to soothe my irritability.  It worked, for a little while.  Then I came home and complained to my hubby about it.  And he made me a personalized pizza to make me feel better....yes, pizza makes me feel better.  At least it was a pita pizza so it was a bit healthier - and turkey pepperoni...that helps.  Anyway, I'm in a slightly better mood.  At least I know where my card is.  I probably won't get that one back, but no one else has it and my money is safe.  So I will go to bed and start fresh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment