Saturday, September 24, 2011

'Pining' Away


I've been "Pining" away on Pinterest.com lately and I have found some adorable shots of little kids that I would like to replicate someday.  Notice, I said someday, not any time soon ;)  sorry.

One day this will be my little boy!!! I hope I have a little boy that I can put into cowboy boots - isn't this just adorable?  I guess I can do it with a little girl, too.

Oh my! @Staci Carrell:)

And if I have a little girl - she will wear this outfit.  It's adorable. But if she has my hair gene her hair will never be this long - I think I was bald until I was four.  Haha.

fun fall outfitsAnd how adorable are these Fall Outfits???  Awe - I would wear them ;)
Little boy :) Little boy - yes please =)


 And I will make these    little booties for my boy

I'm telling you, if you haven't checked out Pinterest lately - or at all, it is a must!!  It is awesome!!  Look at all the cute ideas for kids.

*Disclaimer* We are not pregnant. We are not having any kids right now.  I just like the ideas ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment