Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I use to be a morning person...

...but lately I feel like all I want to do is sleep.  I want to get up.  I love mornings.  I would choose mornings over evenings most days of the week, because once I'm up and accomplishing things my day feels so much more complete.  However, it's the dang getting out of bed that is the problem (and how tired I feel afterward - I need to work on getting more sleep).  So, I went to my favorite website http://www.oprah.com/ and typed in mornings and came across this list

 - that I spent an hour typing and then there was an error and then it got erased....so you will have to wait until tomorrow, because I'm going to bed because one of the tips was to go to bed earlier so I can get up earlier....it's worth a shot.  I just miss the days that I hardly needed any sleep at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment