Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BBQ Chicken, Apple & Avocado Salad

Last night I tried a new recipe.  I sometimes feel like we get in a rut of eating the same old things and wanted to try something new. So, I headed over to Pinterest to find a new recipe and came up with BBQ Chicken, Apple & Bacon Salad.....but when I made it I forgot the bacon :-/.  It was still delicious!  But I'm slightly bummed.  I looked at the recipe just once and didn't look at it again, so apparently bacon just slipped my mind.  We grilled the chicken, added the BBQ sauce, sliced up one granny smith apple and one avocado, added our lettuce and then topped it all with Bleu Cheese Dressing.  Highly recommended!  I'm happy to say I have a new salad to add to our "regular" menu :)

Here's the Pinterest pic:

BBQ Chopped Chicken, Bacon & Apple Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment