Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July - Part 2

Another post - crazy, right?!?!  


Well, the evening of the 4th was still wonderful, but it didn't turn out like I had planned.  The hubby didn't get home until 8:45, so basically my potatoes that I grilled were cold and my dessert was melted, but it all tasted good all the same. Ryan was pleased with dinner and super hungry, so it was appreciated.  

Our dessert (before it melted):


Check out my smiley side-kick. 

Today, we went strawberry picking with some new friends!  And then we went to the pool!  And then my trusty side-kick and I went down to RiverFest for some lemonade and cheese curds. 
Getting ready to go pickin'
At the patch! 

Bright sun! 

Reminds me of Little House on the Prairie

Lunch post pick!
The girls chatting up each other in the car! 
Funny pose!

The girls post swim!


Riverfest!

Watching the Dragon Boats at Riverfest!

And then we came home, had a bottle (or she did), talked to Daddy, and went to bed! We had such a fun and wonderful day.  And it ended nicely too.  Ryan thanked me for being a stay at home mom and told me how much he appreciated coming home to a fridge that actually has food (ready to eat) and a clean house and dishes put away and a kid well taken care of - awe! I told him that I felt a little bad because we have so much fun that I feel like I must not be doing it right, lol.  But we are both happy so I guess we are doing something right :)  I hope your weekend was great as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment