Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby Heart Beat and 12 week Update

Hello Blogworld! Friday marked the beginning of week 12 and yesterday the hubby and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time.  What an amazing experience!  I tried to attach it, but I guess I can't figure out how to add a sound to a specific post.  If anyone knows how, I'd definitely appreciate the how-to :) 

Week 12 marks close to the end of the nausea (I hope!).  It keeps getting better, but as I type this I can't find anything to eat tonight that doesn't make me feel a little nauseated, except for the orange popsicle I'm currently enjoying. I have been having a few more headaches and some dizziness, which is quite annoying, but all part of the beginning of the 2nd trimester. Baby's almost done developing its body's most important systems and parts, which means, it's mostly about getting bigger and more mature from here on out. I feel like I may have actually "popped" too.  I promise a photo is SOON to come.  Oh yea, and baby is the size of a plum this week!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. How about we make a deal....you update your blog and I'll post a picture :) haha. Will you be home for Easter at all?

    ReplyDelete