Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 13

Yes!  Last week of 1st trimester.....or is it that we are done with first trimester now.  You know, counting the weeks in pregnancy is very confusing.  They want to count the first two weeks before you're even pregnant...so, when you conceive you are actually already two weeks pregnant..it's very strange.  It's so they can use the first day of your last missed period...etc. because not a lot of people know their conception date, but anyway, it's weird.  Back to the point of the post: we are in week 13!!!  That means, baby has vocal chords, teeth buds and fingerprints. It's intestines are moving from the umbilical chord to their permanent home in baby's tummy. Baby is the size of a peach!  Side note: It's also very funny to me that they keep comparing the baby to these fruits that all seem to be about the same size...lime, plum, peach.  I don't know, they all look the same to me...but I'm sure at thebump.com they are measuring a smaller lime than a plum and smaller plum than a peach.  I was going to post a baby bump picture today but my photographer is out of town...hehe..I promise it's coming soon Amanda ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment