Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Anticipation

I'm anxiously awaiting this weekend.  It cannot come fast enough!  I'm off to Lancaster for a weekend of Easter and Family activities :)  The hubby took off this morning for the cabin and I will pick him up on the way.  We have a baptismal celebration on Saturday...a family Easter on Saturday....another Easter Dinner on Sunday and then the long drive back.  Weekends at home are never long enough.  Luckily, I get to head out earlier on Friday than normal.  We won't be getting into Lancaster at 1am like we normally do.  I have a ton of errands to run tomorrow and tonight I'm not that tired (which, I wish I was so I could get sleep and get up early tomorrow!).  I need to study, get the baptism gift, buy a couple wedding shower gifts, go to the post office, buy a new dress (well I don't HAVE to, but of course I WANT to :) ) study some more, buy a book for my cousin, go to class and pack. It will be a busy day off!  Oh yea, and make sure the house is clean (garbage taken out, dishes done, etc.) before I take off for the weekend.  Then Friday morning I get to head to work and then leave from work for Lancaster!  Have I mentioned how excited I am yet???  Maybe I'll try get a few things accomplished tonight...not sure what though....fold laundry?  Anyway, this was kind of a random post, but I am excited and have way too much energy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment