Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 11

We are officially on Week 11 (it actually changed on Friday, but I had a very eventful weekend and not much time to write!) I'm starting to feel even better.  The first few weeks were clouded with a little morning sickness and lots of being tired.  I'm sure I had it easy compared to some people but I have two other friends who are pregnant right now and they seem to be having a breeze with their pregnancy and I feel a little like a baby.

Anyway, baby is now the size of a lime and forming teeth buds and her fingers are no longer webbed!  Apparently, baby is moving around a lot in there, but I can't quite feel it yet.  My uterus is the size of a grapefruit.  I feel like I have a bit of a bump, but it's probably mostly bloating/gas.  However, my "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book says that I could potentially be showing...so maybe ? ;)

 


Our next appointment is on April 2nd and we get to hear the heartbeat.  I can't wait!  I also have a goal of taking a belly picture sometime this week, but I tried a couple times last week and hated them both.  I'm hoping it was just the clothes I was in, hehe.

2 comments:

  1. What To Expect is a life saver! It answered so many of my questions and calmed a lot of my fears since there is so much uncertainty in those first couple months until he/she starts to move. Definitely also recommend WTE The First Year. There's like 100 pages of info per month! Also check out babycenter.com, they have birth club boards where you can post on the October board and find people also due then. Sorry, just sharing what I found fun/helpful.

    Glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope it stays that way. Have fun hearing that precious heartbeat! I don't think we got to until week 15 or something so you're lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start seeing pictures of your belly!!!! You have to post them every once in a while!!!!! SO excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete