Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Official - We're Expecting!!!!!!!

I'm so very excited to announce (now that all family knows ;) ) that we are expecting a baby in October 2012!!  Our official due date is the 12th - we can't wait :)  Hubby is very excited too, which makes it even more fun for me :)  We found out on February 1st and had a heck of a time keeping it a secret for this long.  We're only 9 weeks along, so still pretty early to tell but we couldn't hold it in anymore!  More stories to come for sure.  Now I have a subject to write about for 7 more months! lol.

IMAG0090.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOO excited for you and Ryan! I hope that your pregnancy goes as smooth as mine did (besides the part where our baby was 'supposed' to come yesterday and I'm still very pregnant). Have you been feeling okay so far? I never had morning sickness but heard it usually kicks in around 8 weeks.

    We're moving down to the Cities in May, are you guys still down there? If so we would love to get together and hangout sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! We are so very excited!! And Tracie - yes, we'll be here for awhile still, you'll have to let me know when exactly you move down. I'd love to get together. The first few weeks haven't been terribly fun, lots of nausea (though no throwing up yet!) and lots of food aversions, but I hear the 2nd trimester is better. And of course, I'm tired, but my hubby lets me sleep lots. Hope your little one decides to make his/her arrival soon! Let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete