Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crazy Busy Beautiful Life

So these last few weeks have flown by and I have neglected my blog once again.  I'll hurry and catch you up so I can start fresh again tomorrow ;)

Halloween came and went - my hubby and I dressed up as Fred and Wilma Flintstone.  I don't have any fabulous pictures of us - plus he doesn't like his photo on my blog, but I'm sure we looked JUST like them ;)


Then we helped clean out the cabin and shut it down for the winter - that's always a sad, sad time of the year. But, I got some beautiful pictures (on my camera that I can't find) - it's even pretty when it's brown. 

The next few days I spent getting my newsletter ready for deer season.  Deer Season is a Holiday for my family (and many extended friends!) We have around 60 people that come up and stay at different cabins whether it be land they bought or on my Grandpa's land.  Then, we all get together for different meals throughout the week.  It's truly my favorite time of the year.  I write a newsletter that is going on 15 years....crazy to think I started it when I was 9!  So, I got that ready and packed and headed home for a 5 day weekend.  It was wonderful - but it was really nice to come home again too.  My hubby hunted at his family's house so I missed him while I was gone, it's always more fun when they can join you :) 

Now, I've been back since Monday and today's Wednesday and I'm working on getting back into my routine.  I didn't do so hot this morning because I slept in and it's already 10:30 and I should be doing something very productive.....I bought groceries yesterday and cut up all the produce right away so they are in handy little baggies to just grab and munch <3  Today I am going to throw some more chopped up veggies in the crockpot for a new stew for tonight's dinner.  Well, now you've caught up on my life.....more interesting things tomorrow - maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment