Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weight Off My Shoulders

Well, today folks, I put in my two weeks notice at the Engineering Firm I work at.  It was a very tough decision because I wasn't sure we were financially stable enough to do it, I love all my coworkers and feel bad for leaving. However, I took lots of time to consider all my options and other opportunities and decided that we could afford it right now, my family needs me right now and basically, everything will be okay and fall into place like it's suppose to. I'm going to take my newly free time and devote more of it to studying (now I absolutely don't have any excuse!!!), making meals and helping out wherever I can.  It's kind of a weight off my shoulders because I need to take this time to invest in myself.  I've been wanting a change for a while and I think this is a good step for me.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with everything, Randali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacki! I am very excited about it - but man will these two weeks go by slow ;)

    ReplyDelete