Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crazy Busy Week(s)

Hello Again!

It seems as if all I'm writing these days is why I'm gone or apologizing for being away for so long.  It's been so busy!!  I'm still winding down from a week of traveling back home and getting acclimated to my routine again.  I'll try be better tomorrow - but don't get your hopes up ;) In the meantime I will leave you with 5 things I am loving right now:

1) My job at Children's - it's awesome.  I love my coworkers, I love the doctors, I love the patients.  Everything about it makes me happy.  I look foward to going there and can't wait to wake up and go back.

2)  The beautiful fall colors - again, my FAVORITE time of year!  Get out and enjoy it :)

3) My Kindle - I've read so many amazing books on there and my list just keeps growing!!

4) Grey's - again, it's Fall and Fall means new television shows!!!!  Grey's is my favorite.  I love to sit on my couch in my sweats with a nice cup of tea or glass of water and watch my 40 minutes of bliss - I don't care if it's unrealistic, I don't care that it's drama filled - it's part of why I like LOVE it! I also prefer to watch it with my husband gone because he makes fun of it the entire time.

5) October is our anniversary month - in approximately 13 days we will be celebrating 3 years!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment