Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Name my.....fruit? Vodka?

My brain is a little scattered today.  All I can think about is Christmas Shopping (I know, it's July AND 110 degrees out!) but I'm determined to start (and finish) super early this year.  I already have part of one of my sister's gifts done.  I'm thinking about  doing a lot of homemade gifts this year.  After all, who doesn't love homemade gifts?! 

I'm also in the mood to try a recipe my mother in law sent me a couple years ago - skittle infused vodka.  I've been looking up all sorts of ideas on how I would do this.  But of course, I need NAMES for my (yet to be) finished products ;)  I love themes and thought I'd try stick to the fruit theme. Then I found cute ideas to incorporate fruit into the name using the a wedding theme - {You're My Main Squeeze} Lemon.  {Orange You Glad I Love You} {I Love you Berry Much} Strawberry {Berry Much In Love} Raspberry {Berry Me} {Just Berried} Not sure what berries on those yet, but just options.  I would still need one for grape though and for lime. 

I also found a recipe for JOLLY RANCHER infused vodka and those flavors are apple, blue raspberry, cherry, watermelon and grape.  So, my names would be Apple of my Eye, or Love You to the Core, and for cherry, I do, Cherries You!  That's all I got.  I would LOVE if you would give me ideas.  I also need a name for my "Company".  I could always go with Watson's Winery, but that's too generic.  Please, send me your feedback :)

I also welcome different "Themes" with ideas please :)

And have a great Tuesday.  If you're in the TC area, be careful - it's black out there!  Suppose to have high winds up to 70mph and severe thunderstorms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment