Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Last Day

Today is a bittersweet day for me.  I'm currently working my last day at Children's.  I LOVE my job, but am very excited to be able to stay home with babygirl for the next *few years*.  I'm not sure if I will decide to get a job or not, definitely the right one would have to present itself before it would be worth it to me to go back to work. It's been a wonderful 2 years here and I've learned so much.  I am sad that I won't be able to utilize all the things I have learned, but maybe in their own way they will come in handy.  Maybe now I don't need to freak out *so much* if my baby catches something that I've seen before and know the course of. I will miss the structure of having a job where I had to be somewhere at a specific time, but on the other hand am so excited I can get dressed at 10am or 5pm if I want to.  I probably won't do that because I will be super unproductive if I don't start early in the morning, but it is nice to have the option.  I will miss my co-workers...each and everyone of them are wonderful people who really go out of their way to help one another. Well onto my last day of rounds - census is mediocore so I will definitely get in some good hours on my last day :) 

Heard this on the radio yesterday and am IN LOVE with it!  So motivational -

Sara Bareilles - Brave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwTr_CRw3GY

I hope it inspires you today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment