Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall is my Favorite!

I'm done promising I'm going to be better at posting, because it just never happens.  Maybe without the promises I will do it?!  Basically, life is just busy.  My girls keep me hopping.

Miss P is 5 months old now!  She is smiley and LOUD with her expressive voice.  She loves her big sister and enjoys watching her run around and play.  It's the best when they interact with each other.


Little or 'Big' G is so fun,  She is almost 2, expressive as well, loud, rambunctious, so smart, and silly and funny.  She also loves her little sister and is actually a huge help.  She gets me diapers, wipes and basically any item I ask her for.  She also loves to play mommy to her own babies.  It's adorable. 


And now we are back into the full swing of Fall and I love it.  September proves to be a very busy month for us as Daddy is at an away rotation in Madison WI.  We visited for a week, but it was a little stressful being in an apartment with two little girls who are not use to having to use their inside voice all that often.  And it was full, full, full of glass!  Not super toddler/baby friendly, but it was beautiful!  And in a wonderful neighborhood.  We got to explore a bunch of things. We will go back at least once more while he is there.  

Otherwise, we started up our weekly bible study today.  I'm very excited to read the book we are studying together and learn about all the wonderful ladies in my group.  

This weekend we are going camping with our group of friends from college and all their kids.  I can't wait!  However, the task of packing up is a little daunting and I haven't made much progress.  I'm hoping for a good night's sleep and plenty of motivation for tomorrow.  

So, other than my adorable girls (Yes, I'm bias) I will leave you with a breathtaking picture representing one of the reasons I LOVE fall so much!

25 Photos of Nature That will not Leave you Indifferent - Middle Falls on the Genesee River, New York

Middle Falls of the Genesee River, New York

Look at those beautiful leaves!!!!!!!

And an inspirational quote for you, because I love those too:

Going to make this into a little card for when she gets nervous about school or when she FINALLY ask's for that promotion at work. :) glitter & all like a straight bad ass



2 comments:

  1. They look so much alike! Do you guys have some fun apple orchards around there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do! Check out Ferguson's http://morningsideorchard.com/. We went last year and I thought it was a ton of fun. Let me know if you make it this way and we can try get together! And yes, my girls do look a lot alike, and yet so different. It's so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete