Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year - New Title - New Goals

Happy 2014!

We had a wonderful 2013 and it was crazy busy.  This year will be no exception.  We will welcome our babygirl #2 and the hubby will continue with residency and we will continue to adjust to life in a new city with me home as a full time mommy.  I love, love, love my job!  It's the most challenging and rewarding thing I've ever done. I have lots of work to do still.   Not that will ever 'perfect' everything, but I need to budget and meal plan and figure out a working schedule so I don't go insane and the littles still get plenty of naptime, socialization and just at home time.  Oh, and we still have our dog :)  Reggie is a handful, but I'm hoping he will get the hang of all of this soon.

So you may have noticed that I changed the name of my blog.  Since the hubby is done with medical school I guess I'm not a "med school wife" anymore and I'm not entirely sure what I should call my blog and then it occurred to me that for the next 10+ years I will have 'little' children :) and since my blog posts will most likely revolve around them and our activities I thought a fitting title would be best.

So I will give a little pregnancy update.  I'm 29 weeks pregnant and I feel great!  I have a little hip and back pain but otherwise it's not too bad.  Oh and I have to go to the bathroom ALL the time, haha.    I guess it just goes with the territory.  She's moving around alot and I love that feeling so much :)  Apparently, she's the size of an acorn squash.  I have another OB appointment on Monday.  It's actually the diabetic check appointment so I get to sit there forever....oh well.  I will make sure to bring a book, but it also sounds like I may have to do some 3rd trimester education, which I'm not sure what that will entail, but it can't be too bad.
On another random note, we have Amazon TV through our Xbox and I have discovered "The Good Wife" and I'm pretty addicted.  If you haven't checked it out yet, you should.

And that's all she wrote for tonight ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment