Thursday, August 8, 2013

Feeling Too Plugged In

I find myself too plugged in these days - not so much via my blog (obviously!) but with facebook and texting...it's very time consuming.  And I don't like it one bit!  This weekend I'm making a promise to myself and my family that I'm unplugging.  Admittedly, I'm starting small....I'm just putting my phone on silent and checking it once or twice a day....and I'm not checking facebook!  And then once I get a handle on that, I plan on shutting off the phone for a whole weekend at a time.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about what we've been up to - we had a house full of people for about 5 days.  We celebrated a Baptism and had multiple cookouts!  It was a great time, but I'm exhausted and we still aren't cleaned up from last weekend's fun!

Whew!  Better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment